What’s New: Y2K19
Tight Hugs Bebot Fam!
Has it really been a month since my last blog post? The break was unintentional, more like- free bird, living life, just being and letting life be and maybe with a sprinkle of procrastination- kind of break. Although in my heart of hearts, I am absolutely grateful for the beautiful gift to come home to this lil’ blog as a creative outlet but more importantly, a small corner of the World Wide Web to connect, inspire, love, and encourage.
January has been a very productive month for me. A lot of planning, self-reflecting, self-care, and good, quality time with my Sweetheart took place. I have a couple of photos I am excited to share with you all from the last couple of weeks and I am happy to document those precious moments here on the blog.
My first year of blogging dictated my 2018 calendar intentionally and it was an interesting, rewarding season. One of my main goals this year is to courageously be plugged-in at my current local church. I am excited to see how blogging will look like with this central focus in mind but I move forward with gratefulness, anticipation, and grounded in the truth that life is a series of seasons that helps us become fully human. Here me roar, 2019! I’m ready for you! In the meantime, let’s catch up, shall we?
- Phoebe turned 23 and spontaneously decided to celebrate her Jordan year in Las Vegas. Imagine 5 full-sized adults in her Toyota Corolla up and down the 15. Yup, that’s us vibin’ sardines’ style. Good times.
- I am currently obsessed with my Passion Planner and all the accessories that come with. Stickers, Zink photos, highlighters, 0.5mm pens. It’s totally my current jam and March 8, 2019, at 3:45pm is already planned. #plannerlife #pashfam
- I usually go to the gym during my lunch hour at work but I added morning cardio during the week and I feel G-double-O-D-GOOD.
- I purged a lot of clothes and donated a lot of trendy pieces. Only quality basics and statement pieces that spark joy are now hanging in my closet. Thanks, Mama Marie Kondo. Expect the outcome on STYLE on the blog this year.
- This past weekend, I spent a very relaxing Big Bear trip with my Sweetheart’s group of friends. The men cooked and cleaned for us ladies the WHOLE weekend and I won cute Daiso prizes during game night. Sometimes, going into a situation with the least of expectations turns out to be the most surprising treat.
- I am currently editing photos from my NYC trip last November for my Travel Photo Journal Series and I now miss NYC immensely.
That’s what’s new with me. Tell me friend, what’s new with you?