First things first, following the steps of Elizabeth Taylor and Sophia Loren, can we take a moment to drool over Gabi Union and her bestie's Osho Jim kaftan slayage? One word: royalty. Kaftans are magical, elegant, flowing garment made of luscious printed cotton or silk which instantly transforms any woman into a truly ethereal creature. Thanks to its ancient Mesopotamian origin worn by many middle-eastern ethnic groups, we can now all show-up in these glammed-up pajama-like dresses and be complimented for it.
My kaftan dreams came true when navabi gifted me with this Ava & Orla printed kaftan dress. Wearing this beautiful watercolor art around town was so comfortable yet so tasteful. Made of the silkiest viscose, this kaftan is available in one size and will fit any body gracefully. An exquisitely beaded neckline and overall softness with added luster to this material is a reason to wear this kaftan effortlessly with heels or dressed down with flats throughout the season.
Looking for other reasons to wear a kaftan for warmer months? Let me convince you:
- Skipped a work-out? Solution: kaftan.
- Had an extra funnel cake at the fair? Solution: kaftan.
- Planning to eat the fried Oreos at the fair? Solution: kaftan.
- Want to look extra tall? Solution: long kaftan.
- Want a cover-up, loungewear, dinner wear, all with one dress for your next resort vacay trip? Solution: kaftan.
You're welcome. ;-)