Wedding Season - Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal dinners are key to starting off the wedding weekend on the right foot. But unlike the pre-imposed dress code for the ceremony and reception such as black tie, cocktail, or cosplay-themed- the wardrobe edicts for the rehearsal dinner can be a bit vague. As a guest, first things first: let the bride be the bride. That said, I would personally avoid anything that risks looking a little too bridal and a little too formal. Wearing anything but the bridal white is not a problem because ya' girl is not afraid of color and there are still plenty of chic and festive outfit options for the rehearsal dinner.
I chose this simple, casual outfit for a relaxed rehearsal dinner. I am a stripe fanatic so I opted for this fitted top with these gorgeous and comfortable Elvi cotton and denim mix trousers from navabi. If you are looking to add a fun, statement piece to a basic top, you will love these trousers complete with sweeping ruffles for wedding season and throughout the warmer months. These trousers run big and I suggest ordering a size down.
Here are a couple more suggestions for a rehearsal dinner:
- For the formal dinner: This green is no way near bridal and this color is just everything simple and chic.
- How about these cute leggings with this dope jacket for a semi-casual dinner?
- This dress is such a great twist on an LBD and is able to be dressed up or down.
- A little bit of a splurge but this dress is a great option for a beach formal!
- What a fun dress for a cute dinner. Add a trench coat to look très chic.
I almost hear wedding bells ringing guys! Stay tuned this week as I wrap up Wedding Season on the blog with my selection for a stunning wedding guest outfit. For now, let's just wrap our minds around the miracle of how two souls can find each other out of the billions.