How to wear a blazer in Spring:
- Grab this plaid blazer. Slayage Queen Isabell Decker from @dressingoutsidethebox teamed up with navabi to create a chic and timeless capsule collection and she hit it right on the money with this blazer. Worthy QUALITY and FIT is what you get with your money. This blazer is roomy with its boyish cut because that's what your want with a good boyfriend blazer, but the arms are fitted to perfection giving you proportionate structure that we plus girls dream of for a good blazer.
- We have seen it everywhere and it is such an attention grabber. Pair this with a dope graphic tee, a simple white tee, or even stripes, and cropped boyfriend jeans to look fly for Spring errands.
- Match it with trousers to take you back to a perfect power suit circa 80's at the office.
- Midi bodycon black dress and this blazer over top. Can we say date night chic?
- I personally love it with a slip dress like this old mustard number that I wanted to spruce up and I felt so put together walking around Kensington in another beautiful day in San Diego.
Last idea but not the least. You guys. Imagine the baddest ripped boyfriend skinny jeans you have. Add this bodysuit then this blazer over top. Finish with stilettos. Revenge outfit to the max!
We are one day away from the weekend and I am dreading cleaning up my winter closet. But from the wise words of our girl L. Boogie- everything is everything. After winter, must come spring.