I can't tell you how excited I am to blog about spring styles. Spring cleaning is the goal and packing up my closet filled with heavy coats and chunky sweaters will more than likely take-up my whole weekend. For now, I am so happy to bring in Spring vibes with this new floral jumpsuit from City Chic to start the season.
Spring comes and goes so fast so I aim to enjoy the next three months of perfect 72-degree weather and wear as many floral prints I can! I was so excited to pair this with my Spring duster and fell in love with the combo. This little number satisfied all my jumpsuit requirements:
- It is olive. Olive literally looks great with ANY skin tone. Porcelain white to gorgeous deep or sweet (and thick) honey like yours truly while I roll my eyes at my own petty self, an olive jumpsuit can never go wrong. Seriously though, when in doubt, choose olive.
- Off-the-shoulder ELASTICATED neckline. Off the shoulders can be tough to pull-off but I love that City Chic took the time to make sure this number will stay riding on your shoulders as you paint the town Spring.
- Slit, floaty sleeves. It's in the details, Y'all.
- Lightweight and soft poly. Cool and airy yet perfect to layer on with a thin jacket or duster.
Being a long-time customer, I honestly can count on City Chic for quality and well made trendy pieces. City Chic is serving us with amazing Spring pieces this season. Below are some of my City Chic Spring favorites:
- The Revenge Dress - Slayage x's Infinity
- Dreamy Ivory - This ivory dress is just perfect.
- I am working OT for this jumpsuit.
- Romantic Sleeves - I am in love with this color and City Chic is on trend with this dramatic top!
- Super Professional - Because EVERY workin' woman is a super hero and deserves a cape.
Check-out City Chic's spring arrivals here and let me know which piece(s) you're swooning over!
Happy Spring 2018, Bebots! We made it through Winter and we say hello to a new season filled with new opportunities. Flowers are blooming, sun is shining, cups are overflowing with blessings, healing is coming, and opportunities are opening friends! CLAIM IT!