When in LA
LA is a funny city. Feeling as if I have to pull out designer clothes when I walk the streets of West Hollywood, I checked myself before I wrecked myself. I looked at my closet and opted for gratitude. I may not have the Off-Whites, the Yeezy's, or the R13 Denims- but I do have a closet filled with dope affordable basics that makes me happy and fun accessories to add my personal stamp. I did enjoy the 10-dollar latte from Alfred's and a 7-dollar coconut iced tea for the road. Balance, people. Balance.
We are on our way to finish the first quarter of the year and if you are looking for some kind of a sign, here it is:
- You are doing a FANTASTIC job!
- WRITE that book. Someone needs to read your story to survive.
- Bury fear and hit the LIVE button on that blog you've been working so hard on!
- You are so beautiful. LOVE your body now, no matter what the scale reads.
- We were created to live in peace. Whatever (or whoever) is costing your peace, LET GO and say hello to better days!
- Your very own personal path is EXTRAORDINARY. Stay in your lane and embrace it.
- Everything is gonna be OK. Thanks for waking up this morning.
Lastly, a shout-out to the hard working woman who knows how to stretch her dollar and look like a million bucks all at the same damn time! Also, a shout-out to the woman who is worth millions but gives back a hundred-fold. Happy March, Bebots! Here's to another month of choosing gratefulness, supporting each other, and working with what we got.