Tutus and Accessories for Brunch
Please allow me to be basic for two minutes:
- I wanted to take ballet lessons as a kid not because of the beautiful art form, but all because of the alluring tutus.
- I adore accessories but also purge unused accessories every season. It's called balance.
- Every pay-day Friday, I will more than likely be found at a fancy-schmancy brunch spot on the weekends in San Diego. It's my excuse to play dress-up.
Here's a quick post to prove it.
Tutu's I am currently crushing on:
- Can we say date night with this flirty number?
- It can't get any more princess vibes than this.
- And for my rocker-glam days, this is the outfit.
Accessory must-haves of the season:
- Channel your inner Beyoncé circa Grammy's 2018 with a pair of these slayage sunglasses.
- Wear the pearl and beret trend together with this adorable staple.
- A glowing skin is the PERFECT accessory in my book so here's the best everyday highlighter for my brown girls.
- Brunch was from Sea 180 Coastal Tavern. Now I can talk about the array of the delicious brunch scene here in San Diego for days so watch-out for my brunch top picks soon under "Life" section on the blog.
Additionally, Valentine's is upon us and I am cooking up some Valentine's 2018 inspiration for you all. Thanks for riding with me and stay tuned for some Valentine's content on the blog. I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and wish you a fabulous week ahead!