A plethora of thoughts:
- I am so grateful to live in a city where I can wear a thin maxi layered with a jean jacket, take-off the jean jacket and still be warm all day. In autumn. And almost throughout winter.
- I am also thankful to live in a city where I can wear peep-toe boots. To think of it, San Diego is just a like a peep-toe boot. Not too warm, not too cold inside.
- I have been looking for the perfect cognac wide(ish)-brim hat FOREVZ. I am happy to say, that we found each other. Got engaged at first sight and got married when it quickly arrived in front of my doorstep. It's a happily ever after. Thanks, Amazon Prime.
- How do you say cognac anyway?
- I am stoked for Zara's over-sized clothing this Fall. Yo- apparently, I am down a dress size in straight sizes while consuming bacon every other day. Life is good you know?
- Peep my earrings. If you live in San Diego, there's a flower shop called Flowers by Coley off of Clairemont Mesa Boulevard that sells hand-made earrings like these. Mines were under $10. They also sell thoughtful gifts like our favorite Voluspa candles that's on our wish list and stays on our wish list because buying $30 candles is a major commitment. Like- $30 worth of bomb salt and pepper chicken wings or a candle?
- More Voluspa talk- thanks to my fave crazy cool cousin Patty (pronounced Puh-Dee), a Voluspa candle in Suede Blanc has been burning in my bedside for a year now (I'm hardly home). Question: what's your fave Voluspa candle flavor?
- I am all about bullet points. Cheers to bullet-point-kinda-girls. Keep keeping it simple.
To end this post, lets talk about this knot on my maxi dress. I would love to encourage you Bebots to tie a knot on your maxi dress next time. Because let's face it. Our fabric runneth over when it comes to these flowy dresses. So tie a knot if you want to:
- Accentuate curves. #ayyee
- Achieve a more "girl's night out" vs. a "lounge" vibe.
- Showcase your shoes.
- Save money on tailoring.
- Leave the floor sweeping to our hard-working City sweepers. We all need job security.
Til next time Bebots.
Always w/ Love, G$