Jacket SZN Week - Leather
Jacket SZN week would not be complete without the classic, leather jacket. This bad Mama Jama was my first choice for a celebratory dinner in Seattle, Washington. A little photoshoot was mandatory before dinner so here's to my one (and only) leather jacket in a green, lush setting that is definitely not in dry, still cute tho- San Diego.
This cropped leather jacket from Asos is a special one for the following reasons:
- It was a birthday gift.
- From my fave. Hi, Vaves.
- It's my first REAL leather jacket.
- Fits me like a glove.
- It gives an edge to any outfits.
- It is cropped to perfection for my petite frame.
- Just kidding.
- It is cropped to pefection tho.
Here's a couple of my favorite leather pieces that's currently available in Asos:
- If this one does not warm you up, just move and be my neighbor.
- This color is definitely MJ Thriller vibes. Faux, but supa fly.
- And this one will give you all the winter glam you would need for the SZN.
Two more days until Jacket SZN Week comes to a close and I hope this little project of mine is inspiring your next OOTD. Comment down below and send me a link of YOUR pick for Jacket SZN.